Monday 8 October 2012

Inspired by London...

The Last days of September was my birthday weekend. My boyfriend came down to meet me in London whilst I was on a placement. We saw so much within a weekend.....

this is what we found :)







 The amazing St Pancreas Station...



 London at night ..........






Lizzie was in .....
 

Please excuse my 1st ever Anthropologie visit, I was in paradise :) ....






























I love decorative door knobs ....
 




Owls everywhere....






Lots of beautiful fashion in the new season....

  
The royal family in Hamleys...



Libertys <3 ...




Christmas is here with Libertys...


lots of red in this season :) ...




 The V&A ...















Love Anya Hindmarch's widow displays ... 



Beautiful architectural detail ...


 And all this in two days and two nights in London :)

No comments:

Post a Comment