Monday 8 October 2012

Hallmark Placement.

September has been a very busy month...

With two work placements and my birthday its been very up and down.

I had my Hallmark cards and stationary placement early September. With not really considering cards and stationary into my career path i was pleasantly suprised when Hallmark offered me a two week placement from seeing my work at my Uni Degree show. It was an offer too good to turn down.

I was asked to do my placement early due to a cancellation unfortunately this meant I could only do a week. Never the less i had a great experience at hall mark and its opened my eyes to new area. to be open and not just focus on one area.

My brief was based on what they thought were strengths in my portfolio; this was water-colour and florals. I was happy with this as it was something i was confident with and had done before. Unfortunately i can show you my work but here's some research and ideas that inspired me :)


Working from these photographs... 







Other work that's about .....


 Anthropologie 



 Bluebell Grey 








Market research....







No comments:

Post a Comment